Girls, there’s so much interesting going on in the world right now, that you simply can’t waste your precious time on painstaking hairstyling routines… A way out is a chic short haircut that looks pretty cool even after the trivial ”scrunch and go” styling. Whether you’ve dropped in to upgrade your usual cut or want a more drastic change like going from medium/long to very short, you’ll find a bunch of cute ideas below: fun edgy bobs, bold pixies and the loveliest boyish cuts are all here. Fancy taking a look?
Trends Of Short Haircuts For Girls 2016
– Messy and matte razor-cut shags were sported in the spring shows of Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, and Haider Ackermann, to name a few. Although shags of the current season are same edgy as ever, they feature the seamless transitions between layers.
– Mullets of the above-the shoulder length are as popular as their longer versions. If you have fine hair with a light wave and seek for more volume on the top of your head, go for a short-to-medium mullet cut. It’s going to work as a cool self-styling option.
– Trendy shaggy pixies hairatyles are good for girls with big eyes and small noses, while strong facial features become even more pronounced with such haircuts for girls.
– Bowl cuts are also on, but note that they don’t flatter women and girls with a strong jaw line.
– Short blunt bobs are not going to weaken their leading position in the current haircut trends. Check chic short bobs of Sienna Miller, Rosamund Pike, Kristen Wiig, Jourdan Dunn, Lily Collins, and Kate Mara for inspiration.
Short Crop Ideas For Chic, Vibrant Looks
See the images below and enjoy!