Delicious hues, such as caramel, are incredibly enticing, which makes them an excellent choice for highlights, downlights and dip dyes. Luckily, this sweet palette embraces a wide array of hues from neutral/cool beiges and soft creamy tones to rich tangerine and dark brown sugars. Literally any basic hair color may adopt a pop of caramel. Besides, you can vary the saturation of your highlights, going very tender and subtle or, vice versa, vivid and distinct. Even if for now it’s hard to imagine what kind of gourmet treatment you’d like for your locks, you are going to have a better idea about caramel hair inspiration after you look through the following engaging examples. Here is a gallery of 50 photos with best “caramelized” looks: welcome!
Caramel highlights on the medium brown or blonde base offer soft flows of a few congenial tones which provide, as a result, a sophisticated and exclusive hair color. The high demand of this technique among celebrities heads all the records, and this is absolutely logical. First of all, caramel highlights are universally flattering: they suit any hair type, length and can be used both in blondes and brunettes. Secondly, highlights are a less aggressive type of dyeing that won’t affect the health of your locks. And, last but not the least, caramel highlights are just so beautiful!
Our review with Instagram and celebrity images will help you to get your bearings in the unbelievable variety of color nuances, offered by caramel highlights. You are, certainly, going to find a bunch of fresh ideas here, so let’s get straight to the point.
Caramel Highlights Inspiration
Celebrities have been successfully rocking solid and highlighted caramel looks through a couple of the latest seasons, but being ultra-flattering for most hair colors and skin undertones, they remain in great demand. Here are a few ideas to borrow if you fancy “caramelizing” your tresses.
– “Bronde” or “braund” look that is brown blonde or blonde brown is usually achieved when you introduce caramel shades into your highlights.
– Subtly popping tangerine highlights on dark brown hair will add dimension and an enhanced feel of movement to your beautiful brunette locks.
– Blondes who wish to append a pinch of aromatic brownish spices to their hair will look awesome with caramel and cinnamon downlights. Bolder mixes of tones seem more dramatic and eye-popping.
– Caramel hues in the highlights are fantastic when it comes to accentuating brown or hazel eye color.
– If you opt not to start your highlights at the crown, regrowth won’t be a problem, and you’ll have less trouble maintaining your gorgeous locks in-between visits to a salon. Besides, randomly placed highlights, whether they are distinct or subtle, are currently on-trend.
– Virgin hair is, certainly, a treasure, many naturalness-oriented girls are trying to preserve these days. If you are strongly opposed to the idea of any dyeing experiments, you may at least enliven your brown tresses with a sprinkling of thin caramel ribbons.
– Ends and edges with a caramel coating are an excellent ombre idea for medium blonde and medium dark brown hair bases. A seamless finish looks awesome in such styles.
– Less extreme and drastic gradation of color in ombre looks, referred to as somber, is a hot trend nowadays.
Okay, let’s see some pictures.